Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Need of Thy Throne

As peaceful as water flowing in the stream,
Sang those birds a beautiful song,
As nature prove it- God is the mightiest of all the mighty,
Neither Paganini- composed music couldn't come any closer,
Waking me up from a plain dream,
There is, He still loves me where praying to him is it,
- and bless me a chance, of which to have my wish listen by him.

Here in the hillside, covered by nature,
Where I spend my blessed morning, 
It seems like all these greens is absorbing my misery,
Mysteriously it fills my blood with unknown strength-
With it flowing through all my veins, 
Enough only to stop all the tear,
     There I can rationally recall thy innocent love,
In this magnificent place to have all my feelings felt.

As peaceful morning rise there thou come to my mind,
Of that I recall all thy innocent love,
Clear as a river stream that I can see all the living inside it,
Thy smile is unequal as virgine forest,
And all those sound I heard in the forest, is a music-
as thy voice pierce through my ears.
Thine innocent love- thee take my hands off from all those misery,
Purify all those suffer.
No one has ever touch the throne of my heart-
for no more than life brief candle.

O'Thou, clad with all loveliness as every women can have,
Couldn't I leave thou, thee I'd die to defend,
I ain't thy charming prince to save thou from the dragon,
All I got is only the feeling I called art,
It's beautiful no it ain't,
If I need to say that thee I love,
I'm just a heartless man of sorrow,
Who'd only brings black cloud wherever I roam.

O'Thou listen to my heart,
I'd cry for thou all night long,
Every second ticked never ever I'm gonna let you go,
No sweet words could I give to thou,
Only a river-stream-clear of pure honest,
If only it's the matter of thou see it.

As kind as nature giving all the need to me,
O'Thou I'd hold thee, I'd need thee,
When thine innocent love howls me,
As the rain coming down roses my heart and my feeling,
All I want is to be thine, like a couple of freebird share all loveliness,
Living their love to the eternity- no lonely nights for them,
O'Thee purify all the sorrow in my heart,
And to be with thou is it- as a loving couple.

I wanna be with thou and needing each other like the nature-
where all as small as dust to as mighty as oak-
of which couldn't never lights up whitout any of one,
O'Thou if only I can sit in thy throne,
All I had is all thou need,
And will loving thou like no other- as no one can sit in my throne,
There I find trust in thou to love me,
Where we'll sleep in a bed of roses,
Until hell freezes over...
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment