Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I knew you've been through this,


As you do I also have been through storm.


All I want you to have is this,


Because I love you like no other else,

  
And baby don't cry and let's walk ahead with courage,


I got nothing to prove it but I will TRY if you were in these arms,

  
I will TRY to forever loving you, ok forget forever,


  I've seen men get dumped by girls because he's not perfect,


I know how it feels to have all those lonely nights,


You know what? when you look into my eyes I feel like this,


Just believe in me if you believe love do exist,


If we have problem lets face it with courage like Tommy and Gina,


Don't you date another man because I don't wanna be the hero in this song,


I don't want to be like this also,


Baby these songs is my philosophy and I ain't gonna break it,

   
If I make mistake please tell me, don't take it by yourself, Ill try to change it,


Baby I wanna be yours...


Trust me, it is so close, no matter how far,
        

Baby you're so mean to me,


I thank you baby,


Ok ok you're bored, anyway, ain't talkin' 'bout love.


No comments:

Post a Comment