Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 24, 2012


Let this thing be simple and straight,
No more like before with all those sweet sentences,
Ceh, I knew someone would be difficult to understand it,
If it is difficult who else gonna read it?
Make it simple that you'll understand it.

Here is the thing,
See the sky pale up his face?
Yeah my face now is like that too,
And the atmosphere is cold by the angry wind,
As angry as my heart feels right now.

Then I think better have the elements as my bff,
They share the same feeling as me,
But hey,
The elements mad because of human,
And I got fucked up because of a woman.

I tell you what guys,
Not that I blame that woman for all the misery,
You know I used to avenged women,
It's me who got myself like this,
I just break my own rule.

I'm just too naive to take all these shit,
I got you in my heart easily with your simple innocent love,
That mean not so much anyway,
I was blindfolded by your fucking-innocent-love,
I tell you what you have done to me.

I don't know why you so gentle on me?
I don't know why you spent all you precious time on me?
I don't know why you a woman treat me like that?
I don't know why you so good on me?
I don't know why you love me like this...

I knew your love is pure,
But I also knew that your love is not the one I was hoping,
Is it because you think I'm gonna left you like you ex's did?
If so how can I convince you?
I got nothing to proof for it's you that I'd die to defend.

And I don't know what action nor word to convince you,
It's more that words and beyond what action could be done,
I don't know my love is pure or not,
It's you who have right to judge it,
I'd gave my heart to you anyway,

Or is it me who come at the wrong time?
I know I ain't gonna leave you,
But I don't know how to proof it to you,
It's my rule that will proof it,
And them my comrades there to proof it.

I ain't have sweet words for you,
As machismo as I am not so compare to him,
And I don't know how to smile also,
All I got is myself,
And you are the one who will judge it.

You know I need you,
As I miss you where I've been,
And I can't let you go,
I really love you baby,
Thank you for loving me.

I don't have words to play with you,
If any of your thinking not convince me,
I have my philosophy to proof it,
How can I do such thing if I'd went through storm?
No way I'm gonna let you feel such thing anymore.

If there is any chance,
I will be there, 
As you brother, comrade, and lover,
I want to be the man that you love,
As a man as what you call your ex as.

These are my prayers,
These prayers keeps me strong,
And keep on loving you as you need,
I tell you Annisa,
Lemma be yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment