Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 10, 2012

Something to Talk About: Iridium, 77

   Note: I wrote this not for someone. Just walking the memory lane.

   December 10. Hm... just another date to another person. But a spesial date for someone. If I need to say, ok before I write bout this, please note that I write this shit because it's just a memory. Surely before I start my writing allow me and forgive me Annisa. Allow me to express my memory. Got it? Good. Then, it's someone''s birthday. Someone who use to sit in the throne of my heart. Haha... since when I become this jiwang. Ok I'm an artist anyway. Here you got the point why I always remember this date. Hm... I dunno what I'm going to write so... Ok la like this. I just gonna tell you readers bout how I 'love' her. Simple. Become budak sekolah kejap. Ala... sekejap only... Nah. Ok I'm gonna start writing.

   Back then when I was in form 1 I'm a rebellious kid who against anything that is not in my mind. I really hate girls back then. They sucks. At least in my head at that time. And talk about girls, dating is certain. Because of girl I got tangkap basah. I ain't dating. I just talking to her in person. Don't you get it? So in 2009, my family moved to Kajang. There, the moment I step pass the pak guard, I promised to myself: Never got myself into with the girls. And I was stick to my words. No not stick, but trapped. Then when I lapor diri to guru kelas in my new classroom, I saw her. My metal-heart immediately melt like hot chocolate. Then I started to get to know her. There I knew her name is Irdina. Peoples call her Dina. Fast foward. So many time I've been talking bout this. Then again why I loved her? Simple. Sopan, jujur, x pandang seseorang based on his appearance, lovely, suci, bla...bla...bla.......................................................bla...bla...bla... and cute. What's not to love her anyway? She got brain, she got a character and she got look.

   But I got two in one reason that didn't allow me to tekel her. 1st. My philosophy. Never got myself into with the girls. But the thing is now I'm in love with her. I fight with myself. I have to think in two different perspective. Mine is if I got a date with her I'll end up with a malay-drama-break-up. And I might take some time to recover. 2nd, yeah my philosophy also, never make your friend's hati terasa. The fact that my soulmate used to love her allow me to not to touch her. I can see from his face that he suffered. I know what he've been through. I know how suffer it is when you're left by someone. I know from the way he talk bout her. I don't want my friendship endangered. I can't date someone who have a dark past with my bestfriend. It's killing me. But it turns out that I never ever have any relationship with her. After she moved to emaresem baru aku tau that she's a turning point in my life. 

   I learn something from her. It's about what women was meant to be for men. Back then form me women just a pelepas nafsu. After I met Dina, it's crystal clear. I'd found it. I'd found the anwser for my my 1000 years question. I don't wanna ulang2 my words, but what I can say, women is not condom and meant a lot for men. She paved the way for me to love women. She taught me what love is. She illuminate the darkness of my heart. Now I can accept girls to my life. And I finally know how to threat girls little by little. But all that feeling is gone after a year she left SMKTJ2. There I know no need for waiting. Just keep on searching a good girl. And the moment I found it, I spare no time having crush on her. I ain't gonna do the same mistake. I'm not deserve to say that 'I love You'. How can I say that when I never prove it? And I never got intimate with Dina. It's a mistake for a man who say 'I love You' but do nothing to prove his words. It's just wasting. I write this as it is the reason for me to tell you guys that how I moved on. When the prey is in my eyes, grab it. Like MetallicA's Nothing Else Matter, ''Everyday for a something new, open mind for a different view...'' Yeah I learn another humanity- thingy and brings me to a different kind of world after I met Annisa...


''Happy birthday Dina, this time not as I used to be, but you as my remarkable friend!''

No comments:

Post a Comment