Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Your Innocent Love

You came to my life,
Giving me your innocent love,
That blind me away,
That take away my philosophy.

Your innocent love,
Rescued me away from the edge,
Rocking away all the misery,
I thank you, maiden, for loving me.

You're taken I don't realized,
Your innocent love blind my eyes,
To love you become a sin,
Is that why you pretend to stay away from me?

As wise as I am should I knew,
To not ever love someone,
As I knew what will happen,
So that's what my philosophy is all about right?

For the sake of your happiness,
Should be concluded with a decision,
Though ever I still need you,
Should I leave you girl?

I've broke my promise,
I shouldn't ever come close to any girl,
I just made a big mistake,
As I'm just loving you...

No comments:

Post a Comment