Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Old Man At The Bustop

There at the bustop,
In the middle of life in the fast lane,
There stand an old man,
Look stinky yes he was,
But his clothes is clean as Dato Seri,
Except for hugo boss he smells,
Respect is far away from him, 
He's no Dato' nor engineer,
He's just a garbage collector,
Only nature would off his hat to him,

Here at the bustop I'm waiting,
5 minutes still no bus,
He stepped close to me,
He shut up the silent,
With his story of his life,
Of the hardness being a proletriat,
Just to give a picture of how good being a teen.
 Telling the youngster the age of that should not be wasted,

His words is too complicated,
In youth's sense might be ridiculous,
Yet only for the blind,
It's this 5 minutes of gold,
Taught me to be a human,
As where I sit right now,
My hat offs to you,
Old man at the bustop.

No comments:

Post a Comment