Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Woman By My Side

   I'm just a man. Yes you guess it, another typical sentence; I've always make mistakes. Ok lemme tell you that this whole post would be another typical way of man begging to his woman. Anyway, I'll go straight by now. The moment I know who are you is the moment I know, that you were the girl I've been looking for. Not only that you could make me happy but also to make me a better man. That is why. That is why I need you and I want you by my side as what it is right now.

   I know you were always by my side. All the time. You know I need you. But me... I'm just a man(again). A man who is not perfect. A man you've been dreaming for? Far from it. I'm rude. I crossed my word. I don't fulfilled the promised I made to you. At the end I'm just another man. A man you found everywhere. I'm just a beggar of your love. I'm not a good man. I know you are not looking for perfection but... I just repeated the mistakes over and over again.

   I want to clear all that dirty from myself. I know I can't do it alone. I'm in the middle of vast ocean. I don't where to go. Should I go to this way? Or that way? I can't decide it myself. I need help. Yes guys. I'm not a strong man. I still need help from someone. I know can't live alone and decide where to go and what is good. But please. I know this is not second time I beg for a chance to you. Maybe for thousandth time. Yes. I'm not a good man nor strong. You know it also. 

   And that's why I need you by my side. I know, you can show me the right way. Where is the right path and how to go through it. That's why girl, you were here by my side. That is why I need you. For Thousandth time, please, guide me to the right way. Danke. Ich lieben dich, madchen. 

  A Man,
Ahnaf Irsyad

No comments:

Post a Comment