Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 3, 2013

...And Happiness for You

As I walk through the lane of your heart,
No more the same as I see in your curious face,
No bed of roses,
It seems like a battlefield,
Sorrow is everywhere,
And it is beyond what I have ever seen.

I know that you are the true survivor,
When I knew this is when I put my heart on you,
As you have endure all kind of pain,
Not everyone could ever feel what you have felt,
To you I put all I could ever do.

Yet, but I'm not the kind who know how to please someone,
On me where all peoples put hate on,
Uncomfort faded away after I met you.

The pain I've seen can't be as much as you do,
Only one of hundreds girl I've ever  seen could be as tough as you.

Bed of roses never seems to be yours,
Edge seems to be where you always standing.

Happiness for you is all I've been fighting for,
And I know how awful your life behind us,
Pride of mine have I traded for your happiness,
Price of love that I have pay,
Yet, is only to see your smile anymore!

AIR,  1432 hours, February 4th, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment